Dates – 04 Apr 2017 – 09 Apr 2017
This year’s edition of Salone del Mobile.Milano fair (once known as I Saloni and now at its 56th edition) is composed by different exhibitions spread over the various pavilions in Rho Fiera Milano:
- Salone Internazionale del Mobile, i.e. International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition boasting more than 1,300 exhibitors
- International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition, divided into two core themes such as “Classic Furnishing Accessories” and “Design Furnishing Accessories”, allowing the best knowledge in design trends
- Euroluce (International Biennial Lighting Exhibition)
- Workplace3.0/SaloneUfficio (International Biennial Workspace Exhibition)
- SaloneSatellite, dedicated to young, emerging designers and serves as a launch pad into the world of design
- Salone Ufficio, featuring people’s needs and emotions as key protagonists of the works on display. Any creation on exhibit was crafted with the aim of providing new smart office solutions to allow a new, anthropocentric approach to design.
Reserved for trade members every day from morning to afternoon, the Salone is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday with an entrance ticket.
Boasting more than 2,000 exhibitors, a display area of more than 270,000 square meters and thousands of new products premiered at the event, the Salone is the benchmark trade fair on an international level, attracting more than 372,000 visitors from as many as 165 countries.