Tomo Design specialises in the design and manufacture of unique lighting, furniture and hardware for commercial and private customers requiring a one-of-a-kind product or new additions to their own brand portfolios..
With over 25 years experience in product design, commercialisation and custom manufacturing. Tomo Design has successfully secured international patents and awards.
Tomo Design particularly enjoys working with native timbers including Ancient Kauri, making tables, sinks and baths for international private residences, lodges and resorts.
If you have a design challenge or just want something special made that none of your friends or customers have then please contact Beyond Bespoke Australasia for further information.
- Luxury custom lighting – blown glass, metal castings and 3d metal printing
- New lampshade design
- Custom design and manufacturing of Ancient Kauri baths, Kauri Sinks and Kauri Tables for a luxury Lodge in Italy
- New Product Line Extension (poolside seating) for New Zealand hospitality company with global distribution.
- Mechanical automation project – lifestyle and disability sector
- Modular decorative timber shelving project
- Wooden hanging chair and day bed design and development
- Ancient Kauri Sink and Bath range
- Luxury residential building extension with incorporated furniture design and build
- New Occasional chair design and development
- Elevated wooden desk design and support system
- Modular hanging plant product design
- Passive house design and build, Auckland
- Bay of Islands house design
- Hotel and Hospitality leather accessory collection design
- Retail store interior design